Registration, Login and Booking Instructions
When making a new booking, press request booking button. You will receive an email with a temporary password, you can set a new password after logging in.
All booking requests require registration on this website.
To register, complete the registration form including your name, email, and phone number.
- Type the word “community” into the stop spam box.
- Complete your booking information for your request.
- Booking group is the rate, choose from the dropdown menu.
- Category is the type of event, choose from the drop down e.g. Party.
- Click to the month you require and then the day you want to book.
The next page will load the times and the rooms available.
- Choose the room, then choose the times under the heading of the room.
- Booking times are quarter hourly slots and should include setting up and taking down times. For example, a Party in Hett Hall at 10 am until 12 pm. Party starting at 10 am will need to be booked from 9:30 am until 12:30.
The next stage is to complete the purpose of booking.
- Select any equipment required e.g., crockery tables and chairs etc.
- Add in approximate number of participants.
- Add your website if you have one.
- Add Any additional comments/requests.
- Click the button if you would like to display the event on the public calendar (recommended).
Fill in the details of where the invoice should be sent e.g. Billing address.
You must complete the Conditions of Hire.
- To review T&C’s click the link (this opens another page).
- Return to the booking and tick the box.
- Tick GDPR (you will not be able to continue until you have done this).
- Tick to confirm the hirer is over 18 yrs.
- Promotional email box is optional.
Click send Booking Request
The Booking is then automatically requested and should be approved within 48 hours. You will receive an email confirmation.
You can amend your booking while it is still pending by logging on to your account and going to my bookings.